lunedì 19 gennaio 2009

Premi - Awards

Grazie Silvia (Nonsolocarta) per questi 2 premi. E’ stata una sorpresa perché il mio blog è ancora molto giovane ed il tuo pensiero mi ha fatto veramente piacere.
Thanks Silvia for these 2 awards. It 'was a real surprise because my blog is still very young and your thought has been really appreciated.




Ora è il mio turno di donare questi premi ad altri blogs.
Now it's my turn to give these awards to other blogs that I enjoy following.
Eccoli - Here they are

Jan (Redwood House) : è un piacere poter seguire le tue creazioni, collezioni, scoperte vintage, Jenny e la campagna inglese. It's a pleasure to look at your creations, collections, vintage findings, Jenny and the English countryside.

Le altre bloggers che ho scelto ancora non mi conoscono perchè seguo i loro blogs "in silenzio". The other bloggers choosen don't know me yet because I follow their blogs "silently". With these awards I wish to tell:
Elyse (Tinkered Treasures) : mi piace il tuo COTTAGE nel New England. I love your COTTAGE in New England.
Lucy (Attic24) : sento la gioia che trovi nei colori. I feel the joy that you find in colours.
Steph (Curlew Country) : mi piace seguire il mondo che ti circonda. I enjoy reading about your life, home, countryside.

If you wish, you can give now these awards to other bloggers.

2 commenti:

silvia ha detto...

Premi meritatissimi!!! ^_^
Buona giornata
Silvia

chiara ha detto...

complimentii
baciotto

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails